Get the full documentation on all HaxePunk classes.
- What is the easiest way to get started using HaxePunk?
- The tutorials are a good place to start. It covers the basics you'll need to know. Then take a look at the API docs and Cookbook. Those will help you figure out the more detailed parts of HaxePunk. Finally, if you've got other questions, you can make a post on the forum.
- Can I add my game to HaxePunk.com?
- Absolutely! The game must be made in HaxePunk and publicly released. You can then submit a pull request with the game page to the site's GitHub repository.
- Something's not working, or I'm stuck.
- If you're having an issue with HaxePunk, please report it on GitHub. For questions or advice check out the forum or Gitter channel.